Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Upping the Ante

Over the weekend, conversations with Jim Fitzpatrick and Lynn Kubasek convinced me that I need to up the yardage during the week. After flying into Chicago late on Sunday night, Monday morning 5am (3am Orange County time) didn't happen. I determined to make up for it today. This morning I did an hour and a half at Mitchell Pool in Deerfield (over 6,000 yards). After work I was able to get in another hour and 15 mins and over 5,000 yards). All told: 6.25 miles.

1 comment:

Ahelee said...

Chris -

You're next up!

Exchange with Dave today about going out on your boat with you, so let us know if you need us!

I think he will be fine with a good dose of meclizine :)

We are game and can't imagine missing it - that is, if you need help.

Who is your pilot???

When are you coming home this weekend??
IT IS a holiday weekend!

Missing the boyz...

Ahelee