Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday in Chicagoland

I did 3 miles in Deerfield's Mitchell Pool on Friday morning after missing Wednesday and Thursday mornings. Staying up too late to watch Olympic Swimming has me inspired, but sleep deprived. The right shoulder is feeling funny- but not painful- so I'm hoping its nothing.

I sent off my boat deposit, updated friends, and notified the Catalina Channel Swimming Federation about my September 18th swim date. I am looking forward to nailing down swim logistics this coming week. This weekend I'll be travelling to Keokuk, Iowa and Nauvoo, IL this weekend- so no swimming again until Monday morning. Hopefully the rest will be good for the shoulder.

1 comment:

Ahelee said...

I am all over this swim... if I do ok on Dave's crossing on Thursday!!

Chris - I am TOTALLY PROUD of you - and your incredible spirit.

See you soon.

Ahelee