Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sunday Post Swim Update

I'm back in Colorado tonight. I wasn't feeling too sore today after yesterday's big swim. However, my wife and folks at church commented on my strange coloring. My face got some nice coloring in the areas that my cap and googles didn't cover, creating a nice racoon look.

My back was a little splotchy. My lower back got a nice burn. You can see the contrast with what my suit covered. (Sorry for the plumber shot) It doesn't feel as bad as it looks, but...

next time, more sunscreen!

2 comments:

Jan said...

Oh my! Chris you will be the death of me. Your body is burned and miserable, and you had a great day? I can't believe that anyone could swim that long. But most scarey is the bit about shark bait! You are ummm ummmm, so CRAZY! Please be careful, I love you too much for something to happen to you! m

Davey G said...

Chris! HAHA! Dude, I have the same sun burn on my face. What did people at work have to say? I got a lot of weird looks. Are you in for a swim on Monday?!

Great weekend, Great swim.