Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Almost Sick

The last couple days I have had a scratchy throat and runny nose. I don't want to get a full blown cold especially this close to the California Half-Ironman, so I've been trying to get some extra sleep and drinking Airborne. Unfortunately, I've noticed without the morning workouts, I've put on some pounds too and I'm sure loosing some fitness, so I had to do a little workout this evening.

I ran 1 mile to dinner and back and then did a spin bike with arm pulls for 35 minutes. It was an easy workout on less than ideal equipment, but I was glad to get almost an hour of cardio.

I'm excited to get back in the pool tomorrow morning before heading back to California where I'll have an opportunity to do some brick workouts on Friday and Saturday.

No comments: