Saturday, August 29, 2009

Time for some new Shoes

Workouts yesterday and today just consisted of running. I did a short 3 mile run on Friday and a 12 miler on Saturday. My feet were blistered and bloody after the 12 miler. I was a bit surprised. Time for some better shoes. Unfortunately, the last time I went to a running specialty shop, I was professionally fit, spent over $100, and the result? I couldn't run more than a mile without getting a blister in the shoes that felt big for my feet.

My knees and and feet are hoping for a recommendation.

1 comment:

Jordon said...

I've tried to try something different, but am always disappointed when I get anything other than Asics. My favorites were Gel Kayanos for comfort, although I don't think they were as durable. I will not buy anything but Asics for running again.